Seeking creative Scottish schools
23rd April 2018
Would your school like to make a contribution to Pride House this year? Read on...
We are currently looking for one school from each local authority in Scotland to contribute a small quilt panel to our Pride House Legacy Quilt in a project which will tie together LGBTIQ+ perspectives with the 2018 European Championships, Scotland's Year of Young People and the European Year of Cultural Heritage.
The final quilt will consist of 36 panels which includes the 32 from each local authority as well as some panels which have a focus on intersectional identities. The quilt will be exhibited in Pride House in Glasgow during the European Championships before travelling to be hosted in schools around the country.
We are delighted to already have the following schools confirmed:
- Alva Academy, Clacks
- Moffat Academy, Dumfries & Galloway
- Kilmarnock Academy, East Ayrshire
- Ross High, East Lothian
- Trinity Academy, Edinburgh
- King's Park Secondary School, Glasgow
- Charleston Academy, Highlands
- Brannock High School, North Lanarkshire
- Perth Grammar School, Perth & Kinross
- Peebles High School, Scottish Borders
- Prestwick Academy, South Ayrshire
- Stonelaw High School, South Lanarkshire
- Wallace High, Stirling
- Deans Community High School, West Lothian
If your school or area is not on there, then please do get in touch and we'll send you the information and participation pack. You can email email@example.com