Get Out Glasgow upcoming events!
17th November 2023
Events coming up
The Get Out Glasgow group provides free introductions to sport and physical activity for LGBTIQ+ people in Greater Glasgow.
We've had some lovely walks in Queens Park and Chatelherault Country Park this month and have the following upcoming activities:
- Scottish Curling are providing two curling taster sessions on Saturday 18th November and Friday 15th December at Greenacres Curling Club.
- Wheelchair Basketball 7-8.30pm on Tuesday 28th November at City of Glasgow College in partnership with Rainbow Glasgaroos and Basketball Scotland - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- A snowboarding taster session at Glasgow Ski and Snowboard centre on Friday 1st December, book here.
- Winter Wander-Land walk and social on Sunday 3rd December, book here
- Tap dancing 4 week course in the New Year!
If the event is full please join the waitlist for a cancellation. If there are any other activities you’d like to try in the New Year please let Robin know. If you are part of a sports group who would like to provide an introductory course or taster sessions in the New Year please contact email@example.com.